January 05, 2016

2016 resolutions



Everyone has goals, even if they don't write them down, we all have things that we would like to achieve in the new year. I decided to write mine down because this way it would not only be a reminder for me to try to achive them but it might also inspire somebody!
These are my resolutions for 2016:
  1. Be positive, I tend to be quite negative about things, but this year i'm really going to try to look at things differently and be positive about them.
  2. Workout, yes i know, everyone has this resolution for the new year, but personally i don't execise, like i never do it which is really bad for me. So this year i'm not gonna try to be the sportiest person in the world because honestly i know i won't be it, but i will exercise to be healthier.
  3. Be healthy, I eat too much junk food and i know that is not good for me, so this year i'm going to try to eat healthier, meaning i will eat more fruit and less junk food, i won't stop eating junk food because, i mean, it is too good and i like it but i'm gonna try to eat things that are good for my health!
  4. Drink more water, drinking a lot of water every day is very good for your skin so i will try my best to do this so i hopefully will get better skin aha.
  5. Get good grades
  6. Get into the university i like
  7. Get Louis Tomlinson's follow on twitter, this might sound stupid for some people but if you know me, you will know how much i love one direction. I've been trying to get his follow for so long and it would mean so much to finally achieve it this year.
  8. Write many blogposts, i only started writing on here a couple months ago but i've been really loving doing this so hopefully in 2016 I will continue to do it.
  9. Take more pictures, i love taking pictures of things, but i feel like i don't take pictures of everything i like and that is something i would love to do, to help me keep the memories and remember all the beautiful things i like.
  10. Be happy, there's too much negativity in this world and that can really affect my mood some days, so this year i'm going to try to surround myself with people who are nice, people who don't bring negativity into my life which is really important.




No comments:

Post a Comment